Meli, the AI-powered insurance chatbot, supports Bahasa and English languages and is available on web and WhatsApp
PFI Mega Life Insurance, a joint-venture between US-based Prudential Financial Inc. and Indonesian PFI Mega Life Insurance collaborated with Senseforth.ai to build Meli, an AI-powered customer service tool.
- Addresses user queries related to insurance policies, plans, benefits and claim submission processes
- Built-in COVID-19 risk assessment tool
- Capable of answering 50+ unique questions and their variations
- Average accuracy of over 96%
- Allows users to download policy documents on web and WhatsApp
- Supports OTP-based user validation
Website | WhatsApp
Bahasa | English
Indonesia-based PFI Mega Life Insurance wanted to automate customer service using an AI-powered self-service tool that provides information about the company’s insurance products, plans and benefits. With the implementation of Meli, the company wanted to reduce the number of inbound calls, improve turnaround time, and ensure product as well as process related information is easily accessible without having to browse the website.
The insurance chatbot Meli, uses an OTP-based validation protocol to verify user identity and enable them to download policy documents on the web and WhatsApp. Besides, the AI chatbot has a built-in COVID-19 risk assessment tool that helps users determine their risk for contracting the coronavirus.