Users can interact with the bot on the company’s website as well as through their official Twitter handle.
HDFC Life joined hands with Senseforth.ai to build a virtual assistant that could answer repetitive user queries. The versatility of Senseforth’s proprietary platform, A.ware, ensured the bot could be deployed on another channel (Twitter) in a matter of days.
- Provides user-specific information, such as premium amount, fund value, etc.
- Trained to handles over 300 unique user intents
- Addressed over 3 million queries on website and Twitter
- Support for transactional queries
- Average accuracy of 91% across user touchpoints
- Built-in support for live chat integration
Website | Twitter
HDFC Life Insurance, the 4th largest insurance provider in the Indian Subcontinent, turned to Conversational AI to reduce average response times and enhance agent productivity. Built in collaboration with Senseforth.ai, the AI-powered bot Elle, provides information related to premium amount, due date and fund value, etc. With built-in support for live chat, the bot is capable of seamlessly transferring the conversation to a human agent whenever required.
Since its inception in May 2018, the bot has answered over 3 million queries with an average accuracy of 91% across both channels of user communication.